A totally free checking that will let you earn a great rate plus receive refunds on ATM withdrawal fees.* We believe our customers come first — and that’s why we offer checking that puts you first. Kasasa Cash® is free checking with no monthly service fees, ever. You can also get paid in cash rewards, every month.
Earn up to 2.25% APY* just for doing banking basics you probably already do, like using your debit card. You’ll also get refunds on your ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide — so every ATM is your ATM. Link your account to a free Kasasa Saver® to build your savings automatically. Open your accounts online in minutes!
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 2.25% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- Balances above $10,000 receive an interest rate of 0.25% on the portion of the balance above $10,000., which will result in an APY of 0.25% to 2.25% APY, depending on balance in account*
0.01% APY* on the entire balance if qualifications aren’t met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- FREE debit card
- FREE online banking
- FREE bill pay
- FREE mobile banking
- Free e-Statements
- NO limits on check writing
- $50 minimum deposit to open
It’s so easy to earn your rewards — just do banking basics!
*To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle.
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online or mobile banking
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, your account is still free.
There are no penalties. Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate — and you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*Kasasa Cash Disclaimer
Check out another great option – Kasasa Cash Back®- Free checking that pays you to shop — earn cash back on debit card purchases and refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide.*
Disclosures for deposit accounts